Skip to main content
  • Home
  • Request an Academic Report

Request an Academic Report

To request an academic report, please log into International Services and click on the request from the Requests and Documents section of your profile.

If you are a US Citizen and a Sponsored Student, you will not be able to make requests in the International Student Portal. To make a request, please email us your request to